Amount of projects for unlimited users: 60 projects/month per user
Amount of dataset for unlimited users: 60 datasets/month per user
Amount of Gb: up to 500Gb in total.
Dataset size in Gb: up to 3 Gb*
Variable or column limits: 200 columns or variables
Graphext project size limit (8Gb Ram computer)**:
- Optimal usage: max 150,000 nodes
- Operational limitation: max 350,000 nodes
Project creation from dataset: one dataset can have several projects, but one project can just have one source dataset originally.***
Data wrangling is limited to the following functions:
Platforms to scrap from:
- Twitter: limited to public profiles and to Twitter advance search limits
- Google: limited to the links that Google provides, which is usually limited to 200 results.
- Google News: limited to the links that Google provides, which is usually limited to 200 results.
- Instagram: limited to public profiles.
- News Scrape: limited to Mediacloud limitations
- Facebook ads: limited to the available countries and FB transparency policy.
*Big projects can be processed without limitations, but the visualisation will be limited to the capabilities of the computer you are using.
**You can run projects with more 100,000 nodes fluently, but it will require 16Gb+ Ram computers.
*** Datasets cannot be joined in the tool.