Get the API key
You must have at least one API key associated with your project.
To get an API key:
- Visit the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Click the project drop-down and select or create the project for which you want to add an API key.
- Click the menu button and select APIs & Services > Credentials.
- On the Credentials page, click Create credentials > API key.
The API key created dialog displays your newly created API key.
- Click Close.
The new API key is listed on the Credentials page under API keys.
- Now, go to Graphext, select the team that you wish to add your API Key and click on settings- Add Integration- Google Places.
7. Now, you can go to New Recipes and choose the geospatial flow to enrich your data with Google Places data. Find the columns that we enrich in Google Places API section.